RAW MATERIALS TECHNOLOGIST
Raw Materials Technologist
A leading producer of Frozen & Fresh Food, located in the Lincolnshire area, are enjoying a period of growth and are looking to strengthen their Compliance team with the appointment of a Raw Materials Technologist. This is a great opportunity to develop in the Technical function with huge opportunity for progression.
- Working with raw materials coming into the business, ensure systems and specifications are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure that raw materials meet specification
- Investigate raw material related complaints
- Work on traceability of all raw materials
- Support Technical and Quality Teams when required
- An individual with experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- An understanding of Food Manufacturing or a degree in a food/nutrition related subject
- The ability to work well under pressure and deal with a high volume of information
- Computer literate
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- A well organised individual with a keen eye for detail
This is an excellent opportunity for any Quality/Technical Professional to join a business which has seen impressive growth year on year and has exciting plans for the year to come. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested please feel free to share my contact details.