Junior NPD Technologist
I am working with a fantastic food business based in the East Midlands and they are currently recruiting for a Junior NPD Technologist to join their team.
This will be a brand new addition to the team due to company growth and therefore would be a fantastic time to join the team!
This well-established business have a large development team and has a track record for developing talent through their ranks and are looking for a graduate who is outgoing, passionate, have a thirst for knowledge and keen to learn and develop.
Monday – Friday role (37.5 hours)
Starting salary up to £22.5k
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Industry leading training and development
- Exposure to major international blue chip customers
- Great career prospects
- Constantly evolving categories within the chilled and ambient sectors with lots of innovation
- Great company pension (3% employee + 6% employer)), 23 days holiday + bank and other benefits
- Growing business in profit
- People focused and happy workforce
The Ideal Candidate:
- Food related degree qualified (Essential)
- Outgoing and can communicate on all levels
- Wants to progress in an NPD career
- Full driving licence (preferred)
- Creativity skills
- Culinary skills
- Computer skills
- Good time management
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for the Junior NPD Technologist vacancy, hit apply or give Jack Bradfield a call on 0131 226 5060