We are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to influence and support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the businessPackage description
- Create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency
- Provide leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Financial Analyst to prepare weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentations
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or QBE
- Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG environment preferred
- Ability to lead and coach direct reports
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!