Production manager/North Wales/ £30k-£40k
Are you interested in a management role in the Food Manufacturing industry?
A well-established FMCG business is looking for a Production Manager with previous experience in the food industry.
The shift is Tuesday – Saturday (Days 40hrs)
- Responsible for meeting KPI’s and maintaining company standards.
- Leading staff and training them to a consistent standard.
- Deliver site operational objectives.
- Budgetary responsibility for business unit.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- intermediate Food Hygiene
- Ability to write reports
- Be a driven and inspiring leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
Apply for Production manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly