- Do you enjoy the fast paced environment of food manufacturing?
- Have you a real passion for food flavours and trends?
- Would you like to join an organisation who are large enough to be market leading in innovation but are small enough to play an integral part of growth?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as my client is looking to recruit an NPD Manager to join their food manufacturing business based in Norfolk.
In this brand new role, the purpose of this role is to lead a team of developers from concept through to launch of branded and own label products, ensuring that products are market leading. All NPD and EPD within the business is led by a complete passion for food & flavours, and working within a World Class Manufacturing environment, this really is a fantastic opportunity for your career to flourish. Working closely with Head of NPD as well as the Process Development Manager, you will develop, communicate and deliver an NPD strategy which is in line with the business plans as well as customer plans. You will manage processes to ensure that all internal and external contacts are aware of critical paths whilst being commercially focused to ensure that all launches are on time and within budget.
The Successful Candidate
- A proven track record of working in a development role within food manufacturing.
- A food related degree would be preferred but isn’t essential.
- Previous experience of managing a team is vital.
- Knowledge of, and a huge passion for food.
- Previously worked on branded and own label products, ambient or chilled.
- Drive & energy plus the ability to work under pressure.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Reference: JR11432
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect