QA Officer / Quality Coordinator
QA Officer, Quality Assurnce, Leeds, Food Manufacturing, Leeds area, 12 months fixed term contract
We are recruiting for an exciting QA Officer role on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based near Leeds.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role reports to the Technical Manager, and will be responsible for ensuring products and processes meet legislative, customer and industry best practice standards in relation to food safety and quality.
- the effective completion of internal audits, customer complaint investigations as well as completion of supplier questionnaires and other customer requests.
- You will use your technical knowledge to aid innovation and projects to ensure that food safety and quality needs are met and are not compromised
- Proven practical experience of working within the Food Industry in a Technical/QA role and that you have training and experience in conducting internal audits.
- You will have a minimum of Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree standard with an awareness of HACCP principles.
- A knowledge of customer specific requirements (M&S and Asda) would be beneficial, as would experience of third party audits.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum pro rata + Benefits including: Company profit scheme. Staff discount, Free staff meals, snacks and drinks during working hours, 25 days holiday, plus the usual public holidays (pro rata)
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Technical Assistant, Quality Assistant, QA Assistant, NPD Technologist, QA Administrator, Graduate Process Development, Senior NPD Technician, Product Development, Specifications Technologist, Retail Technologist, QA Technologist, QC Technician Food Coordinator Controller QA Auditor, QA Technologist, QA Coordinator, Interim Temporary Contract Leeds Bradford Wakefield Huddersfield Halifax Harrogate York Barnsley Doncaster Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
Apply for QA Officer / Quality Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly