A leading multi-site FMCG business based in the East Midlands region
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the planning, monitoring and control of the Quality Management System ensuring the full training, education and overall compliance of associates. You will be working closely with NPD and support change management activities across the facility, your experience in CI techniques will be vital to success in this assignment.
- Legal compliance for Health, Environment and Fire Safety eg HACCP, GMP, SS & E, ISO-9001
- Lead and inspire the team through compliance to all Quality policies and practices
- Reduction of customer and consumer complaints
- Manage the 3rd party audit process and training for auditors
- Organise and monitor the warehouses in terms of maintenance, storage, repacking and transportation of products.
- Incident management and reporting
- Education in relation to Quality and food safety requirements
- Implementation of Six sigma processes across Quality and QI teams
- Line management responsibility for Quality Team
- A degree level education in Engineering or Technical Degree
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience of leading a quality function within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Team leadership and people management
- Ability to deliver behavioural training and coaching.
- Experience of facilitating group problem solving sessions.
- Strong influencing skills