Head of Engineering
HEAD OF ENGINEERING
Job Type: Head of Engineering
Location: London based, flexibility of working from home for part of the week!
Sector/Industry: FMCG / Food SERVICE
Salary: circa £100k + benefits
Are you looking to be part of a leading restaurant business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success and make an impact and implement your senior leadership skills to make positive change? If this sounds like you then please read on!
My client is a well-known, market leading business with several restaurants all over the U.K. and across the world, their brand is second to none.
This global award winning business are on the lookout for a Head of Engineering to join the business at a highly exciting time, The company has a huge drive for exceptional equipment innovation strategy and continuous improvement across their restaurants.
You will sit as part of the senior leadership team and be a strong leader and provide clear direction and strategy to their global portfolio, implementing successful innovation and strategy in a powerhouse market.
- Your role will be to head up the newly created Equipment and Engineering team, managing the day to day activities, equipment strategy, equipment and operational training.
- You will be responsible for developing a transforming strategy to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace with the clear goal of being the market leader.
- Heading up the engineering strategy, combining equipment innovation, processes, layout and energy efficiency.
- You will lead the site excellence team and be able to present at board level.
- Overseeing all repairs and maintenance, purchasing and procurement of equipment
- Managing the engineering supply base including; preventative maintenance, safety assurance, commercial efficiency, vendor relationships and equipment innovation.
- Lead approval of new equipment and optimization of existing to enhance quality.
The successful candidate:
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a real gravitas and show strong leadership qualities influencing a team to strive for success, you will have strong project management skills, commercially aware and have a proven track capability of high complexity programs and cross functional working, with the ability to influence at a senior level.
You will having experience delivering projects to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership behaviours, especially when partnering with internal customers and external stakeholders.
My client is looking for an intellectual, passionate and results driven individual with authenticity who has a true hardworking pedigree, and someone who ‘gets on with it’ and gets the job done!
- Engineering degree / qualifications are essential for this opportunity.
- Extensive experience in similar innovation / project management role is essential.
- Experience working within an engineering, equipment, project management type role in Food Service or Restaurant sector would be highly desirable.
- Stakeholder management, procurement and supply chain and vendor management experience is essential.
- Strong problem solving skills, with a passion for creativity and innovation.
- You will be financially astute, with experience of holding budgetary responsibility and the ability to communicate effectively
- You will have strong negotiating skills and relationship building skills.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Head of Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly