Technical Manager (FTC)
Do you want to work with a leading food manufacturer in the Scotland? The company is looking for an interim technical manager on a 12-month fixed term contract. You would be joining a company with state-of-the-art factory with a passionate and dedicated technical team.
Does this interest you? See what it takes to be a part of this team.
- To be the key liaison point for customer technical management
- Support of the commercial team in managing customer accounts
- To provide expert advice on all technical/food safety aspects of products
- To ensure that all products supplied by the company meets safety, quality, legal and customer requirements
- To ensure that the company’s quality systems, factory fabric/design and hygiene meet or exceed all relevant customer requirements, standards and codes of practice
- Working with all departments to ensure audit readiness at all times
- To ensure that all third-party suppliers operate to the required standard for handling produce on behalf of company
- To support the product development team to ensure that all new products meet safety, quality, legal and customer requirements.
- To ensure that all customer requirements for products are me.
- To maintain, review and implement complaint reduction plans for customers in conjunction with the commercial team and other departments as necessary.
- To manage customer technical development plans, KPI reports etc.
- To actively contribute to any relevant customer working parties aiming to steer towards company’s advantage
- Keep all departments up to date with customer initiatives and any new information
- Participate in customer artwork processes, ensuring correct information and timely sign off
- Participate in NPD process, creating specifications and standards that meet both customer and business needs.
- Implement the site HACCP systems in line with industry best practice and customer requirements
- To ensure that the company consistently meets all customer and third-party audit requirements
- To ensure that third party suppliers consistently meet all customer and third-party audit requirements
- Working with the procurement/field teams to effectively manage raw material quality
- Manage and update customer technical libraries and systems as appropriate.
- To lead the management and training of the site technical/QA team to ensure that all customer needs are met.
- To drive technical and operational standards forward across the business
- To ensure the successful launch of new products and processes
- To actively participate in business wide improvement initiatives
- Working with third party suppliers to ensure raw materials supplied meet safety, quality, legal and customer requirements.
- To provide technical expertise and leadership during customer visits/audits, as appropriate
- Participate in the internal audit schedules and close out of non-conformances.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are followed by technical team.
The above highlights the key activities of the post. However, it should be noted that this is not an exhaustive list and other duties will be required to be fulfilled on a daily and ongoing basis
Great. You have nearly made it to the end. The only thing to do now is to apply for the role.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If this the role for you get in touch with me, Manaba Myeni, on 0131 550 1128. Alternatively send an email.
If this isn’t the role for you but you need assistance in finding the right opportunity give us a call or go to our website www.edenscott.com and register your CV and we will get in touch with you.
Apply for Technical Manager (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly