My client is a major player in the food service arena, providing a one stop shop to QSR, hotels, hospitals and universities. As part of their continuing development they are now looking for a dynamic Factory Manager to run a joint venture operation based in the West Midlands. The Factory Manager will provide the direction and leadership for a team in a meat cutting and packing facility producing top quality products for national distribution.
The role includes responsibility for:
- Leading and managing all daily production operations and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring the appropriate staffing and communication channels are in place to establish clear KPIs; monitoring and taking corrective action as necessary
- Internal and external audits of the factory Maintaining technical standards to customer specification
- Ensuring legal compliance with HACCP and Health & Safety systems
- Creating and sustaining close working relationships with internal colleagues and the customer base
- Achievement of all output and financial targets
- Maintenance of BRC accreditation
Previous experience as a Production Manager, Operations or Factory Manager in a fresh chilled environment (preferably meat based). Great communication skills; able to lead and motivate so that the workforce remain engaged and committed to the operation.
WSR is acting as a recruitment agency in respect of this advertisement.