Technical Services Manager
We are seeking a Technical Services Manager with a genuine passion for food to contribute to the continued success of our client’s food manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire. Our client has an honest and open culture and are seeking an individual used to working in an energetic, fast-paced environment; someone responsive and pro-active with a “can-do” attitude. The company strives to deliver great quality and exceed their customers’ expectations and this has resulted in building excellent customer relationships in this exciting, varied and dynamic chilled food category.
As a key member of the Technical Team, you will work with the senior management team to help ensure:
- The Technical Services team are managed using the site’s framework on coaching and leadership.
- Internal Audits are completed in a timely manner and non-conformances raised are actioned.
- Supplier, services, third party manufacturing & raw material approval management including performance monitoring and risk assessment is in place and regularly reviewed.
- Supplier and Customer Specifications are fully managed through the various systems.
- Raw Material risk assessment and product integrity / vulnerability review and controls.
- Customers Artwork Approval process is adhered to.
- Quality Systems are robust including quality manual, processes and procedures and relate to customer COPs and requirements.
- Customer KPI reports and Internal reports completed on time and submitted
- Pest control is managed on site and issues raised and dealt with.
- Member / Deputy Team Leader of HACCP Team. Leader of Raw Material Risk Assessment, Vulnerability and Brand Integrity Team.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Previous experience of Chilled Food Manufacturing within the technical function
- Good working knowledge of BRC and customer requirements
- Experience with retailers
- Good communication and project management skills
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Food Manufacturer who pride themselves on high quality products and people
- Fast-paced, energetic environment with an open and honest culture
If you are a confident communicator, with a strong attention to detail and are interested in working for a successful, growing food manufacturer with a complex portfolio of products and customers, then please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4313 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Technical Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly