Group Supplier Assurance Coordinator
We are looking for a Group Supplier Assurance Coordinator who will manage the process of supplier approval for the whole of our clients business.
The Group Supplier Assurance Coordinator will liaise closely with all sites for the duration of the rollout of the new supplier approval process whilst maintaining the approval status of suppliers into the Group. The job holder will be the technical lead into procurement and for retailers on supplier issues related to Group supply.
The Group Supplier Assurance Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the Group Supplier Approval database
- Risk assessment and approval of raw material and packaging suppliers
- Reviewing and management of new supplier requests
- Carrying out checks ahead of supplier audits to ensure information is up to date
- Application of Horizon Scanning tools
- Generating monthly reports and Group Technical board reports
- Assisting sites on supplier approval / traceability queries
To be successful in this role you, you will need:
- Ideally to be degree qualified in a food related subject
- Have a minimum of five years’ food industry experience and a working knowledge of food supply chains
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
The role is Midlands based. However, as it is a group role will require travelling nationally between the company sites. Therefore, a full driving license is required.
If you have an eye for detail, are able to work independently and within a team environment, have a “can do” attitude and are comfortable communicating across all levels of an organisation then this may be your next role.
Apply for Group Supplier Assurance Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly