QC Technologist (recent graduates considered)
A global business, sourcing their product from South America, Europe, Africa, Australasia, India, China and the USA, our client is committed to a process of continuous improvement both in their quest for the best products and in their overall approach. Their stringent quality control, appropriate documentation, ongoing focused research and high levels of service make their brands number one in their respective field.
- To manage the company’s Positive Release system- to implement and maintain the company’s high standards of food safety & ensure food hygiene SOP’s & regimes are being followed in food handling areas.
- Sample all raw materials at site for Positive release.
- Liaise with external laboratories & manage result return timescales.
- Drafting of Certificates of Analysis.
- Drafting of Standard Operating Procedures.
- A key member of the HACCP team to report on potential hazards to raw materials & finished goods.
- Manage QC returns from customers & 3rd party manufacturers.
- Internal audits of the Food Safety Management System.
- Assisting with customer complaint investigation.
- Raising and closing off Non-conformances.
- Degree educated in a Food Science or related discipline.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic team player, with the ability to work independently, prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- ‘Can-do’ approach – ask and learn!
Apply for QC Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly