Our client is a leading food manufacturing business that operates worldwide. Their deep understanding of the food industry, coupled with their approach to people, culture and daily nutritional needs has allowed them to re-focus their strategy.
The key objective of the Production Manager role is to lead, manage and continually develop the production area to support the delivery of a strategic and ambitious business plan. You will create a high performing team, where there is a natural desire to take ownership and accountability. Understanding the benefit of leading through your team will allow you to ensure the optimisation of the production area. Leading by example, and facilitating continuous improvement in cost base & KPI's you will promote best practice both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of the production plan through direct reports
- Influencing and supporting the implementation of Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Developing a team that can influence the site achieving it's business plan
- Encourage individuals to challenge the status quo, influence change and bring new ideas to the table
- Develop appropriate KPI's that provide useful insight
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to join a business that prides itself on internal promotion and succession planning.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven manufacturing experience within FMCG
- Experience managing automated process lines
- Experience managing large teams
- The ability to coach and manage direct reports
- Lean manufacturing and budgetting experience
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly