Foodservice Sales Representative
We are looking for a dynamic sales individual with a proven track record in the foodservice industry (particularly fresh meat/dairy products) to join our expanding sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to take control of developing new business within targeted sectors (on a rolling quarterly basis) throughout the midlands/three counties areas.
- Build relationships with potential customers in your target sector
- Engage with potential customers and present our range of products
- From given sector, identify potential customers, identify key decision makers, make appointments and follow through to conversion (hand over to the Business Development team).
- Manage your own diary
- Attend on-site sales meeting every Friday to present weekly report to Directors
- Ensure monthly sales/conversion targets are met
- Monitor market conditions within your designated sector together with customer/competitor behaviour and communicate to directors
- Ensure smooth handover of converted customers to Business Development Lead.
What we’re looking for:
Candidates must have (and be able to demonstrate) the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated (as this role is predominantly based from home)
- Ability to analyse and present data to customers and at a strategic level to directors
- Be confident in presenting and talking to people
- A keen interest in business and a desire to grow the role with the company
- Full UK driver’s license
- 3+ years sales experience with a proven track record
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
What we’re offering:
- Flexible working hours (based on a 40-hour week) – Note that you will be required to attend the head office on Friday morning for the weekly sales meeting.
- Mileage expenses
- Pension scheme (on completion of probationary period)
- Basic - £20,000 (OTE £35,000)
- Attractive commission structure (Uncapped)
- Commission paid via quarterly based bonus (based on customer retention combined with sales performance)
- 28 days annual leave (to include bank holidays)
All applications must include a current CV together with a covering letter to include a personal statement about why you feel this position is for you (note that applications that do not include this will not be considered).
Apply for Foodservice Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly