Foodservice Sales Representative
We are looking for a dynamic sales individual with a proven track record in the foodservice industry (particularly fresh meat/dairy products) to join our expanding sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to take control of developing new business within targeted sectors (on a rolling quarterly basis) throughout the midlands/three counties areas.
- Build relationships with potential customers in your target sector
- Engage with potential customers and present our range of products
- From given sector, identify potential customers, identify key decision makers, make appointments and follow through to conversion (hand over to the Business Development team).
- Manage your own diary
- Attend on-site sales meeting every Friday to present weekly report to Directors
- Ensure monthly sales/conversion targets are met
- Monitor market conditions within your designated sector together with customer/competitor behaviour and communicate to directors
- Ensure smooth handover of converted customers to Business Development Lead.
What we’re looking for:
Candidates must have (and be able to demonstrate) the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated (as this role is predominantly based from home)
- Ability to analyse and present data to customers and at a strategic level to directors
- Be confident in presenting and talking to people
- A keen interest in business and a desire to grow the role with the company
- Full UK driver’s license
- 3+ years sales experience with a proven track record
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
What we’re offering:
- Flexible working hours (based on a 40-hour week) – Note that you will be required to attend the head office on Friday morning for the weekly sales meeting.
- Mileage expenses
- Pension scheme (on completion of probationary period)
- Basic - £20,000 (OTE £35,000)
- Attractive commission structure (Uncapped)
- Commission paid via quarterly based bonus (based on customer retention combined with sales performance)
- 28 days annual leave (to include bank holidays)
All applications must include a current CV together with a covering letter to include a personal statement about why you feel this position is for you (note that applications that do not include this will not be considered).