My client is looking for a Technical Manager to join the expanding Operations team. The candidate should be detail orientated with a 'hands on' approach ready to look after a site and get it Tesco ready.
- Be the face of our food safety team, dealing with our customers from Tesco
- Establish and continually review food safety standards to meet those of BRC and Tesco
- Create and champion food safety procedures, internal audits of procedures and ensure compliance
- Work with the Operations team to establish and deliver on key performance metrics
- Work to understand all existing and potential customer quality requirements
- Be at the forefront of monitoring all quality data for trends, themes, and opportunities for improvement
- Perform analysis of all quality data.
- Work closely with local authorities to set standards for food delivery services
- Coach, train and develop the team according to business requirements
- Role-model our food safety values
- You are currently strong Quality Manager with experience in Food Manufacturing looking to progress into a more senior role, or a Technical Manager looking for a bigger challenge or worked within this role and want to grow it.
- Has Tesco experience and worked with the TMS (implemented it)
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to deal face to face with suppliers and customers
- In depth knowledge of food safety systems, HACCP and COSHH
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change, challenge and working in an autonomous way
Please ask for further details