Our client is a successful FMCG who are growing, dynamic with an exciting branded product range supplying to the foodservice industry.
They are seeking to hire a Food Technologist to support their Technical team.
- Approval of raw material Suppliers and Product specifications.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that all technical information is kept up-to-date across the business including nutritional, allergen and ingredients declarations.
- Create and maintain product information databases.
- Create and maintain finished product specifications for issue to customers, also completion of customer’s online specification systems.
- Collate and check all paperwork relating to daily factory quality systems.
- Carry out customer complaint investigations.
- Participation in technical audits and traceability exercises.
- Participation in product labelling and packaging requirements.
- Involved in organising organoleptic testing when required.
- Actively involved in Fabrication and GMP audits on a weekly basis.
- Completing Glass Audits monthly.
- Updating labelling when required.
- Create corrective actions on the results of the audits.
- When required help the hygiene manager with swabbing gluten, ATP, traditional and listeria.
- When required help the technical assistant collate micro samples and results.
- Carry out other additional work when required in the technical team.
- Degree Qualification in Food Science.
- 3 years’ experience or more in a Technical role within the food industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Own transport is required, due to our location.
What’s on offer?
- Offering a starting salary of up to £25,000.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Government pension.
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly