Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator
Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator, Brackley, Food Manufacturing
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Specifications Technologist to assist the Technical Manager in the implementation of the Company's Quality Management System and in maintaining BRC accreditation (AA Grade) and any other necessary practices, procedures and policies to ensure the food safety, quality and legality of products on site.
You will be a key player in the technical team and your duties will have a major emphasis on the smooth running of the factory floor. You will be responsible for the technical function covering testing of products against specification, QA, QC, food safety, legislation and complaints. You will efficiently communicate and following up the requirements of the Company's QMS to all Departments, customers and external bodies as required.
- Carrying out raw material, packaging and finished product sampling, analysis, certification and obtaining approvals
- Inspecting and reporting on quality of all raw materials received in keeping with guidelines given, reporting any non-conformances.
- Monitoring and managing the supplier approval and performance monitoring system
- Updating specifications as and when required
- Ensuring the sampling regime for analysis and challenge testing is adhered to
- Carrying out Audits on the Quality Management System
- Contributing to HACCP analysis and BRC accreditation process
The ideal candidate will have experience in the food industry, have knowledge and understanding of specification systems and brand standards, have experience of raw material testing and have proven internal auditing skills
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Technologist, Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator, New Product Development Technologist, New Process Development Technologist, Specifications Technologist, Technical Systems Coordinator, Quality Systems, Technical Administrator, Technical Assistant, Food Technologist, FMCG, Brackley, Northamptonshire, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Aylesbury, Northampton, Buckingham, Bicester
Apply for Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly