Job Type: NPD Supervisor
Location: North West
Job reference: M24491
Are you looking to be part of a growing FMCG business where its products are at forefront of Elite Sports? Somewhere you can lead development within a changing and innovative environment? If that interests you, please read on!
The company:Based in the North West, my branded FMCG client is looking to appoint a perm NPD Supervisor. The role will oversee a number of major ongoing NPD projects and ensuring these are managed effectively through to launch and delivery.
- Lead the technical delivery of assigned NPD, process and packaging innovations that contribute to delivering the growth requirements
- Benchtop recipe development and formulation of commercial and bespoke products
- Develop a Project Plan with defined milestones and report progress
- Oversee full-scale R&D and factory trials ensuring adherence to new product and technical processes
- Define and shape projects to an agreed stage backed by clear rationale
- Ideation, development, testing and review of innovation concepts
- Presenting business cases and costings regarding related projects
- Coordination across multidisciplinary teams and communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Integration of food safety, legal and regulatory compliance for new product innovations working closely with the Technical and Supply Chain team throughout the new product development process.
- Engagement with Senior Nutritionists and Marketing Team throughout the development process to ensure innovations remain consumer relevant.
The successful candidate:
- Have demonstrable experience within a NPD/innovation environment, having successfully brought innovation from concept to market
- Demonstrable experience of Project management
- Be brand and design literate & possess a real passion for creativity and innovation
- Have experience of agency selection, briefing and management
- Be someone who has strong gravitas, confidence and be commercially astute
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Kathryn.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Apply for NPD Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly