R+D Technologist - Branded products
A leading manufacturer, launching well-known brands into the majority of the UK retailers and food service companies within state-of-the-art facilities
Reporting to the NPD manager, you will support various projects from concept to launch in your relevant product area, ensuring recipes and launch procedures adhere to the highest standards. Working closely with packaging and process teams internally, you will also develop strong relationships with suppliers and external customers. This role would be suitable for a graduate who has a year in industry, or a junior NPD technologist looking for a new challenge. You will be offered additional training and support, with the opportunity to work your way up to managerial level.
- Food related degree or qualifications
- Previous proven NPD experience working in an NPD manufacturing environment
- Passion for food and creativity
- Able to work individually and as a team to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills for dealing with suppliers and customers
Ref Code: FMW18100
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah Goodman to Sarah@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.