My client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of exotic fruit and vegetables to customers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Ocado. They’re a family-run business who are huge believers in ethical sourcing, investing in sustainable farming initiatives in third world countries.
The role is a stand-alone demand role working in a wider supply chain team of 7.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with commercial sales team to accurately forecast demand
- Update forecast systems and documentation
- Evaluating demand against capacity and recommend actions to balance supply to demand
- To have proven experience of demand forecasting or supply chain within FMCG
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience analytical ability
- Sound understanding of MS Office
Apply for Demand Forecaster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly