C£27 - £30k
To audit and improve Quality Management systems and procedures and provide technical support to the operational teams whilst maintaining Quality standards against business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out the intake sampling checks on raw materials and finished products every shift, including hygiene swabbing of staff and the environment once a week
- To run the taste panel and sensory assessment daily.
- To carry out finished goods checks against the quality attribute sheet
- To place non-conforming product on hold and to ensure any necessary corrective action is carried out.
- To monitor the temperature of the environment and of product on a regular basis as specified by the Technical Manager.
- To check the weight of the finished packs to ensure compliance with average weight or fixed weight legislation
- To calibrate thermometers on a daily basis.
- To carry out scale calibration checks each day.
- To carry out every shift checks on the operation of checkweighers and metal detectors in compliance with the documented procedures and to check all related process records are documented correctly.
- Stock control cleaning and chemical materials for the factory.
- To ensure that all operatives and staff within the factory comply with GMP and hygiene procedures and to advise and give training when this is not the case.
- Ideally third level qualification in a food related discipline
- Three years experience in a similar role
- Good communication and desire to do well
Apply for Quality Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly