EMEA Transport Coordinator
My Client is an instantly recognisable brand, offering a fantastic workplace environment and genuine chance for career development.
We are seeking and experienced logistics professional from an FMCG, Chilled or Ambient background to support the factions for the company across the EMEA region.
A hands on, fun loving and highly motivated candidate will be perfectly suited here.
- Organise Road, Ocean, Multimodal full/part load shipments from and to multiple EMEA locations OTIF
- Monitor and update TMS to a high standard and a keen eye for detail
- Manage and review load status live, working alongside the customer service team and management
- Participate in yearly transport tender, execution and rate negotiations
- Minimum 2 Years logistics experience, preferably from 3PL ot out sourced providers
- 2+ Years’ experience of TMS with strong IT skills in excel and Microsoft programs
- EMEA knowledge of managing transport, fulfilment and distribution operations
- Able to work independently but be team orientated
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Salary
- Holliday allowance
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to be supported and grow in the role
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt
Apply for EMEA Transport Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly