Maintenance Engineer - unrivalled training and development
A great opportunity in Lincoln for unrivalled training and development. Our client pride themselves on employee development and getting the best out of people.
Our client are fast growing Lincoln based food manufacturer. They are well known in the FMCG industry and pride themselves on employee development.
This role is part of a proactive and well trained engineering team that plays an integral part in the smooth running of a fast paced, food manufacturing site. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be tasked with the delivery of completing a wide variety of PPM as well as reactive work when necessary. The role also involves liaising with production and hygiene department in order to best drive manufacturing efficiencies whilst ensuring food safety is always prioritised.
Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of engineers to install new machinery as well as maintain proactively and reactively when required
-Ensuring KPI's are met with Overall Equipment Efficiencies and PPM's are completed to schedule
-Assist the training of new staff as well as sharing knowledge to maximise the team's performance
-Maintain an audit-ready culture
- Prioritise HSE and Food safety at all times
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have a range of the following:
- Relevant engineering qualification. Ideally a level 3 and above in Electrical or Mechanical
-Experience within an automated food manufacturing environment
- Be a "get up and go" character who is self-motivated and embraces a challenge
- Eagerness to acquire new skills, complete training and development workshops
- Ambition for career progression
Competitive salary as well as extensive training and development.