Health Safety and Environment Manager HSE
Health, Safety & Environment Manager, Peterborough, Food Manufacturing Company
We are recruiting for an exciting Health Safety and Environmental Manager opportunity for our Food client based in Peterborough.
This is an exciting position where you will be instrumental in supporting the site to drive Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
The ideal candidate will advise on safety issues to ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation and the safeguarding of employees. You will work on environmental strategies for the short, medium & long term championing improvements in site standards and driving industry best practices.
- Background in Health and Safety requirements
- Work well under pressure, determined and is able to influence at all levels
- Have significant operational experience in Health, and Safety, ideally within the food industry
- Or previous Health and Safety experience from an FMCG background
- Be credible, with an engaging communication style
- Have achieved NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Ideally have or be working towards Chartered membership of IOSH
Salary: circa £35,000 - £40,000 +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: HSE Advisor, Health Safety and Environmental Advisor, HSE Adviser, Coordinator, Manager, H&S Manager, HSE Manager, Quality, Hygiene, Environmental Manager, Health and Safety Officer, Production, Manufacturer, FMCG, Operations, Peterborough, Spalding, Cambridge, Wisbeach, Bourne, Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Kings Lynn.