Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing and most revolutionary food manufacturers in the UK – based in Northern Ireland?
At Finnebrogue we manufacture high quality sausage, burger and bacon products and are experiencing unrivalled growth. We are currently inviting applications for an Engineering Manager based at our modern purpose built facility in Downpatrick, County Down, Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Site Operations Director, the role will lead a multifunctional team of 12 across engineering and site services, structuring and empowering the team to deliver operational improvements as well as shape and deliver the engineering strategy for the site. As expected the role will have a wide remit to develop the function and ensure the team are well placed to deliver the day to day maintenance improvement plans, in addition to project managing exciting CAPEX investment to ensure our site remains ‘best in class’ within our sector.
- To take responsibility for the Engineering function for the site, working closely with the Operations Manager to continue in the development of the engineering team
- You will be responsible for maintenance for all site plant, machinery and buildings in line with required standards through effective application of the Total Preventative Maintenance system
- Introducing improvements to improve reliability, compliance and efficiency
- Management of engineering KPIs and strategy to generate improvements.
- Reduce downtime & improve factory efficiencies by adhering to an up-to-date preventative maintenance program
- Take responsibility for planning and executing Engineering Projects.
- To promote and comply with legislative and business compliance standards including health and safety, environmental and technical.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Engineering Manager or Maintenance Engineering Manager with substantial experience within either the food & drink, FMCG or industrial manufacturing sectors.
- Candidates will need highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget.
- You will also need a proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture.
This is an important role for our business and will form part of the senior management team, which will mean you can help shape and influence the direction of the business and offers an attractive remuneration package and good scope for personal and career development.
If you are interested, please apply today for immediate consideration.
To learn more about the company please visit www.finnebrogue.com
We are an equal opportunities employer