- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance ensuring the highest plant reliability.
- Ensuring that inspections are carried out and raising work orders for additional defects.
- Sharing your knowledge with the machine operators.
- Being involved in root cause analysis and continuous improvements.
- Achieving shift production targets.
- Planning maintenance schedules for designated areas.
- Proactively finding activities and delivering performance improvements.
- Maintaining data systems such as log books, change control.
- Proactively investigating downtime issues through identifying the issue to root cause and carrying out the corrective actions right first time everytime
- Ensuring both machine and line reliabilities are maximised.
- Fault finding complex issues using recognised Manufacturing Excellence methodologies and techniques.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values, behaviours and way of working. In addition to the values and behaviours we shared above, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
- Apprentice trained Multiskilled Engineer ideally qualified to HNC Level
- Have solid experience within manufacturing and plant reliability
- Good electrical fault-finding techniques
- Experience of LV Switch gear and control systems
- Experience of variable speed drives
- Experience of Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
- PLC Control
- Good Mechanical Maintenance skills
- A passion for continuous improvement and Health & Safety
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A Team Player
- IOSH or equivalent