Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner
(FMCG, international remit)
Competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent bonus + benefits package
We offer an exciting career move into an internationally focused Supply Chain Planner role within the FMCG sector working with short shelf life products.
With a business model where all production and logistics are outsourced, the Supply Chain Planner is an integral role to operational success. The Supply Chain Planner will join the small but very busy Supply Chain team (6) who are responsible for the planning, transportation and storage of all goods through close relationships with 3rd party suppliers. 200+ different products are shipped from 20+ suppliers across Europe to warehouses in the UK & US for distribution to 100+ European & 500+ US customers. US exports have grown from <£2m in 2015 to £18m in 2017.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager your key responsibilities will be cross functional – 3PL warehouses, suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders:
- Inventory levels – plan & manage, keep wastage to a minimum
- Deliver Great Customer Service - to customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Stock Reconciliation – our systems / 3PL warehouses
- Process improvement – support business growth, question current processes
As Supply Chain Planner you will have:
- A proven track record in supply chain planning is essential
- Experience gained in an FMCG supply chain/logistics environment is highly desirable
- A good understanding of the supply chain concepts ROP, 3PL, EOQ, JIT, FIFO and Lean.
- Excellent analytical ability and IT literacy, including Intermediate Excel skills
- International experience with customers/suppliers based overseas is advantageous
- Experience working with short shelf life products would be great but is not essential
Our client Carrs Foods is a £70m t/over fastmoving entrepreneurial business without the bureaucracy and formalities of the bigger corporate. An international branded bakery business, our brand portfolio includes St Pierre, Baker Street and Paul Hollywood Ready to Bake Breads. With 30 employees we are customer focused with a strong reputation for innovation. As a result of our phenomenal growth we were ranked No.9 in the Sunday Times International 200 league table for 2018. We also won the Customer Focus Award at the 2016 Baking Industry Awards. Carrs Foods offers flexible working - start times (0800-1000 hrs daily). It’s a great place to work.
If you would like a further chat about your interest in this exciting new role then please call our exclusively retained Consultant – Elaine Rippon of Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. Please apply below.