Since 1884, Bradburys Cheese has strived to deliver the best cheese in the world to its customers, today's business is no different. They supply major supermarkets as well as exporting as far as Canada, Dubai and Australia. This is an established company who offer progression and long term careers for their employee's They are now looking for a Technical Manager to join them.
As Technical Manager you will coordinate activities ensuring legality, food safety and quality of products meets our manufacturing and customer expectations.
- Customer facing for Retail, B2B and Foodservice customers
- Identify the business quality management system objectives.
- Identifying the department objectives and linking them to the technical strategy and
- Business quality management system objectives.
- Mentoring individuals within the Technical team.
- Ensuring that manufacturing is conducted legally by remaining aware of any changes to Legislation and/or guidelines and making the appropriate changes as and when necessary..
- Oversee, coordination of supplier audits
The role will work cross-functionally and communicate changes to technical strategy and processes. Your industry knowledge and Technical process will drive the technical agenda.
You will have extensive industry experience working within a Senior Technical role within food manufacturing.
Key experience essential for the role:
- Live within a commutable distance of Buxton
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Extensive experience of BRC and retail audit requirements.
- Sound knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Must hold a UK driving Licence and be prepared for occasional travel in Europe
Does this sound like you? If yes then please click the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.