Senior Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Reporting to the Head of the Regulatory Affairs Department, the role is primarily responsible for developing, supporting, coaching, motivating and growing the team of regulatory advisers, expanding portfolio of services and improving procedures and working practices whilst ensuring a high level of service is delivered to all clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Analysing information in a structured manner and preparing coherent communication delivering global regulatory services (‘ad-hoc’ projects and queries, labelling services, trainings, seminars, legislation alerts and guides, horizon scanning) on time and within budget;
Analytical Skills & Creativity
Establishing team’ and clients’ needs precisely through appropriate and effective engagement.
Gathering and reviewing information, often outside of the ordinary, to elicit the essential relevant details requiring sustained focus and concentration.
Management of Activities
Responsible for assisting the HOD in growing the global services leading a team and ensuring that projects are delivered to time and budget.
Management of People
HOD- Job Holder- Direct Reports
The job holder will be responsible for a team of regulatory affairs advisers
Management of Finance & Resources
Responsible, on behalf of the department for: the cost-effective delivery of global regulatory services, using in-house and external resources as appropriate, in order to meet an agreed income target.
Autonomy & Accountability
The role holder is expected to work with a high level of autonomy and is responsible and accountable for team management, budget, client services and work procedures.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area. Good understanding of the food industry.
- Track record of larger scale project management and securing significant revenue
- Strong team management skills – ability to motivate and coach
- Strong leadership, problem solving and IT skills.
- Excellent presenting skills. Fluency in additional language beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all.
For a full and complete job description and confidential conversation please contact Lesa at CPA on 0208 203 1000 or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org