Site Technical Manager
Do you have experinece working within the meat sector?
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
As a Technical Manager within a fast moving consumer goods industry you will be responsible for the shaping and implementation of the Technical Strategy ensuring the business brand protection and integrity is controlled at all times.
• The implementation and ongoing compliance to the BRC Standard
• To manage the Company quality manual and HACCP plans and all technical documentation requirements.
• To create product specifications including legal labelling requirements.
• To manage the supply chain through risk assessment and supplier audit plan.
• To manage supplier non compliances with robust corrective action plans to drive continual improvement.
• To support on new supplier approval and current suppliers with audits and visits as required.
• To develop and maintain the technical KPI reports and communicate to the business.
• To provide regular feedback and reports to the Group Technical Manager
• Must have knowledge of fresh and frozen protein processing and the legal and regulatory requirements globally.
• Have the ability to liaise with the site management teams and other areas within the business.
• Able to make quick technical decisions in a fast moving business.
• Have experience in HACCP and quality management systems.
• Ideally to have a food related degree or equivalent and to have experience in food processing.
MON-FRI Office Hours