New year, new job?
If you are looking to take the next step in your career for the new year, this could be a great opportunity.
Reporting into the Head of Engineering, the successful Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and developing good engineering practice across the site. You will be leading 4x shift based (24/7) engineering teams on a complex site.
You will need to possess strong leadership skills and be a confident and flexible influencer when it comes to engineering requirements and solutions throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage all site and legislative requirements for equipment & plant
- Development and maintenance of PPM schedules, using the CMMS maintenance system provide detailed and accurate reports on asset performance and plant condition.
- Ensuring financial controls and departmental systems and processes are adhered to and followed.
- Coordinate with functional teams to deliver factory KPIs.
What we need from you:
- HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience of manufacturing operations at SMT level.
- Relevant legislative knowledge
- Proven leadership and influencing skills and experience
- Ability to negotiate factory priorities and determine suitable solutions for engineering needs against factory and departmental KPIs.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 although flexibility is required to manage a 24/7 shift based team.
For more information, contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk