Senior NPD Manager
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career within New Product Development?
Are you looking to develop and take ownership of a brand new role within a fast paced and growing company?
Our client, one of the worlds largest privately owned frozen and chilled foods importers/exporters are looking to add an NPD manager to the team to head up new projects with the company’s largest UK retail customers
This exciting role will undoubtedly offer a new challenge along with a competitive salary to match
Base location is flexible as there is frequent travel and opportunities to work from home involved.
Circa £50k + car
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Great career opportunities
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Company mobile & laptop
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare & pension schemes
- International travel
- Working with high profile customers
- Experience working with raw and cooked poultry products is advantageous
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience working directly with customers in an NPD or Process Development environment with strong relationship building skills.
- Flexibility to travel
- Self-driven and determined
- Good working knowledge of HACCP principles
- A passion and interest within the food industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
If this sounds like you and would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Jack Bradfield on 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat