Production Operative food / FLT
Production Operatives FLT, and Packing Operative Operatives, Chester (Dairy Operative)
We are recruiting for several Dairy Production Operative roles and Packing Operatives on behalf of a food manufacturer based in the Chester, Cheshire area.
We are looking for people to start ASAP.
- Experience in Dairy Industry preferred
- Experience in Food Manufacturing and Basic Food Hygiene required
- FLT experience
Starting Salary: £17000 - £20,000 depending on experience (to be reviewed on successful completion of departmental training)
- This role reports to the Production Manager
- 20 days pro rata holiday entitlement
Shift Pattern for Dairy Op:
- 4-on 4-off shift pattern | Days (7am to 7pm) and Nights (7pm to 7am)
Shift Pattern for Packing Operative:
- 12 Hour Shift Pattern working 4 day on 4 days off rotating from days ( 6am - 6pm ) to Nights ( 6pm to 6am )
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for roles in the following: Machine Operator, Plant Operator, Multiskilled Operator, Mechanical Operator, Key, Production Operative, FMCG, Food, Drink, Manufacturing, Chester, Liverpool, Warrington, Wrexham, Warrington, Cheshire