To undertake analysis of client samples and support associated method development activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out analysis of foodstuffs and materials relating to the food industry according to client instructions, within agreed timescales.
- Carry out administrative tasks relating to analytical work e.g. sample receipt and booking in of samples into LabWARE LIMS
- Perform method development activates under the direction of a senior analyst. Collect data and produce reports.
- Ensure all aspects of Quality are managed according to company standards, including maintaining QC records for global migration tests
- Maintenance of UKAS accredited methods relating to migration
- Calibration, maintenance and daily monitoring of lab equipment e.g. balances, pipettes
- A-levels in science (minimum) related subject and/or relevant laboratory experience
- Experience using Microsoft packages - word/excel/outlook/PowerPoint
- Experience working within an accreditation scheme
- Ability to work in a small team
- Flexibility to work on a number of tasks and manage priorities
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lesa to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Chemistry Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly