Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire
Fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Maintenance Manager to join a brilliant management team on this large flagship manufacturing site. With the latest technology and on-going capital investment the site is going from strength to strength this a great time to join this fantastic site. It’s a fast paced and exciting environment, their products are made with great pride and are a well-respected brand.
- We’re looking for a high calibre Maintenance Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- Thorough understanding of legal compliance.
- Experience of delivering FMEA and RCM and SAPPM is beneficial but not essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement. Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a key member of the team on site reporting to the Engineering Manager, you have a large engineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team, hold the budget for site and keep in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Maintenance Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools, such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, 5 s, RCM
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RS/4356 or call me on 0161 832 7463