Continuous Improvement Leader
My client is a blue chip fmcg manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a continuous improvement leader
My client is a blue chip fmcg manufacturer who have just had a record year and come into 2019 with strong plans to grow
- Deliver improvement projects to support the C.I and manufacturing teams to continuously improve plant output whilst meeting the requirements of a complex, high volume production site.
- Support the delivery of financial budget aligned with the delivery of KPI's (waste, TOS, efficiency, machine uptime, planned tonnage and accidents).
- Work in partnership with site functions, in particular Operations and Engineering to deliver line annual targets.
- Support embedding site principles as part of the Blackpool Improvement Strategy
- Demonstrate SHE principals and cultural behaviours to support site culture
- Support and motivate the team in order to recognise performance and drive robust succession planning
- Training of C.I activities and roll out of activities across site.
- To build relationships and influence site operational teams to deliver initiatives
Green Belt Six Sigma (Highly desirable)
Experience leading lean manufacturing training
£35,000 - £40,000