Retail Brand Manager
Retail Brand Manager
Northern Home Counties
A specialist company manufacturing market-leading health and nutrition foods, under a number of different brand names. These foods are distributed through franchise (B2B), retail and e-commerce (B2C) channels.
You will develop creative and effective marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, competitive advantage and commercial success.
Working across a variety of brands, responsible for delivering the strategic planning, implementation and delivery of the brand plans. Collaborating and managing colleagues and external agencies, bringing new products to market, developing and building brands, whilst delivering exceptional marketing activities that attract new and retain existing customers: implementing, tracking and communicating results.
You will have a creative eye, be able to fluently communicate the brand(s) to all stakeholders, whilst ensuring effective deployment in all channels.
An expert in all things digital and social you’ll build advocacy for the brands and deliver awareness and sales conversion. As well as extensive retail marketing experience of in-store promotions and POS and promotional analysis within the FMCG channel.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in FMCG marketing, particularly health, nutrition, diet and food industries
- Ability to manage campaign costs and profitability
- Previous experience in taking the lead in developing the integrated communications strategies including; PR, cross media advertising, experiential, social and events
- Experience of digital, social and mobile platforms including content development
- Track record in problem solving, decisive decision making, flexibility to change
- Experience in manipulating sales data, research and analysis to inform campaign direction, proven competency in numerical and analytical skills
- Must be resourceful, proactive and detail-orientated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience of project management and working cross-functionally to engage and lead teams
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Evidence of strong consumer understanding
- Strong confident communications style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of both in-store and online POS promotional activity, planning and measurement
- Experience of NPD and launch processes and negotiations
- Motivated and strong relationship builder
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.