Site Manufacturing Manager
- Are you experienced in leading a team within a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you pride product Health & Safety with equal importance to that of motivating & inspiring a team?
- Are you motivated by driving change as well as managing the day to day?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to a recruit a Site Manufacturing Manager to join their food manufacturing facility based on the Somerset / Devon border.
Key Responsibilities for Site Manufacturing Manager:
- Full responsibility of managing a small manufacturing facility within a large chilled food manufacturing business (larger site just around the corner!)
- Review current ways of working, set KPI’s and work with the team to make improvements in efficiencies and ways of working.
- Work with the Commercial and NPD Team to ensure that innovation & concepts are driven with the business. This manufacturing facility is key to working on NPD, innovation and projects, all of which are critical to growing the wider business.
- Health & Safety as well as Technical Integrity will be your responsibility, and these are key in a site that is dedicated to one retailer only.
- You will coach, mentor and encourage your Team to be as adaptable, passionate and focused as they can be.
Key Requirements for Site Manufacturing Manager:
- You must have experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing business.
- Proven experience within Operational Management.
- IOSH / H&S qualification as well as Food Safety level 2 is required.
- Exceptional communication skills as this site operates on its own but is part of a larger company so communication is key.
- Previous experience of CI as well as managing confidential projects is essential.
- You must have a fresh way of thinking, be motivated as well as motivating.
Job Reference: JR11424
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
Apply for Site Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly