SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Food Auditor, based in or around the Midlands area, to join our expanding team on a permanent basis. As a Food Auditor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional food audits that meet customer requirements. For this opportunity, we are looking for candidates who have gained experience across a number of BRC food areas in a technical capacity, and we are willing to help support and train the successful individual as they embark on the pathway to becoming a fully-accredited BRC Food Auditor.
Due to the client facing nature of the role, excellent customer service and communication skills are required as you will be responsible for representing SAI Global. An overview of the main duties is provided below:
- Plan, arrange and undertake detailed evaluations of premises, procedures and practices against pre-determined standards;
- Use objective evidence, gained through evaluations, to prepare detailed reports in an accurate and concise manner. In addition, you will be required to report findings verbally to clients;
- Under-take client follow-up;
- Provide certification recommendation;
- Ensure that client Non Conformities assigned to follow-up are answered in a timely manner, and review and analyse client answers;
- Provide answers to any requests arising during the technical review of files;
- Aid in the maintenance of comprehensive customer files, including all necessary documentation, as well as work with the Business Unit to facilitate internal and external communications regarding client management needs.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- A degree in a food related or bioscience discipline or, as a minimum, a higher education course in a food related or bioscience discipline coupled with appropriate experience;
- A minimum of five years post qualification experience related to the food industry;
- Lead auditor qualified to IRCA or equivalent;
- HACCP qualified;
- Excellent report writing, analytical and presentation/communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated, and capable working with minimal direction displaying credibility and responsibility;
- IT literate with proficiency across Microsoft Office;
- Ongoing professional accreditation and development.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.