Do you have a passion for driving performance and want to work for a business that encourages career development?
Role: Manufacturing Manager / Production Manager
Location: North London
Salary: £competitive plus bonus, pension, healthcare
Manufacturing Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Production / Manufacturing Manager role in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Preferably, you will be degree qualified
Manufacturing Manager - The Role:
- This is a Days based role, reporting into the Factory General Manager, leading a team of Shift Managers.
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach Shift Managers to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- My client is a multi-site business with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/4380 in the subject field to or call John on 0845 003 6872.