Supply Chain Product Partnership Manager
Our client have been creating Britain’s best loved brands for many years and are now looking to add a Supply Chain Product Partnership Manager into their team. A manufacturer and distributor of own label and branded foods for over a 100 years’ you will be joining one of the country’s best loved businesses.
You will be involved in working various teams within the business to deliver KPI and targets across a multitude of functions utilising your experience in dealing with waste reduction, forecasting, availability etc. You will need to work with both the supplier and retailer disciplines within the business to reduce cost and ensure all requirements set by Senior Management are achieved.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Manage operations for the Commercial and Supply Chain teams
- Risk assessment for supply and create strategies for contingencies
- Manage and track Service Levels, Sales, Wastage, Stock and shelf availability
- Attend forecasting meetings, outlining potential issues and contribute positively
- Review performance for Supply Chain and Commercial teams
- Distribute upcoming initiatives company wide
- Support and carry out the business plan as directed
- Enhance performance of products through networking and inventory
- Coordinate seasonal meetings to create plans and forecast around peak periods
- Ability to deliver commercially with a pro-active and reactive support capability
- Identify and delivery new processes for continuous improvement plans
- Experience in project management
- Strong experience with Mircrosoft Office packages
- Interact with all facilities within the business, showcasing strong interpersonal skills throughout
- Previous experience of working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment with a major retailer is highly advantageous
Salary £35k plus £5k car allowance
Ref Code: FMW38072
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.