I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
- Management of agreed technical team members
- HACCP team member
- Technical management of agreed suppliers and their associated products
- Planning and undertaking supplier audits and visits as required
- Preparing the sites for customer audits, attending customer audits and ensuring subsequent follow up and close out of any non-conformances
- Trending and follow up of customer complaints – ensuring adequate follow up and close out of any identified issues
- Overseeing specification writing
- Overseeing artwork generation, sign off and printing. Ensuring product legality, legibility and consistency is maintained
- Awareness of ethical requirements and support suppliers to meet these
- Support the New Product Development (NPD) function by providing technical input to ensure customer requirements are met and product quality, safety, legality, and integrity is maintained
- Develop relationships with agreed customers, and ensure legal compliance in the country of sale
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- It is essential that you have worked with the UK major retailers and are familiar with their codes of practice. (M&S, Sainsbury’s and Tesco ideally)
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
- The role will also include EU and further afield travel.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Cassi at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly