Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager
Job role: Health and Safety Manager
Location: Kent / Essex / London
Salary: up to £50k + bonus and benefits
Are you looking to be part of a leading FMCG business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
My Client are a market leading company who have a global reach as they continue to distribute and supply customers around the world!
This is a multi-sited blue chip company with a great reputation for really looking after their colleagues.
- You will be responsible for the development, operation and continuous improvement to the Health & Safety management systems.
Including platform of risk assessment, safe working practices and most importantly encouraging an excellent safety behavioural culture across site.
- To implement and maintain the Health & Safety management systems. Full compliance to current safety law is required but we strive for best practice in all areas of safety.
- The role covers the whole of the operation - from goods in, through raw materials storage, processing and packing in to finished goods.
- Advising management and seeing through all changes safely. This includes plant and equipment, the procedures on site to run them, as well as our buildings and welfare standards.
The successful candidate:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, either as a Senior Safety Advisor or a Health and Safety Manager. This would be expected to be based on an operational site, either manufacturing or utilities, and will need to include a knowledge of industrial electrical and mechanical standards.
- Certified formal safety qualification, for example NEBOSH or equivalent, or the appropriate experience and working towards qualification.
- The ability to deal with staff at all levels in the company and at times with external bodies such as the HSE.
- Good at influencing people, fostering relationships to ensure the smooth running of the supply team in particular.
- High level of attention to detail as well as hands on approach. This is not a role that is tied to a desk all day.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly