Maintenance Excellence Manager - UK Flexible location
Arla has initiated a transformation programme called "Calcium", aimed to create significant efficiency improvements across the company. As Maintenance Excellence Manager you will have a pivotal role in driving Engineering efficiencies across all of our UK sites.
About the job
You will need to inspire and challenge the way of doing maintenance at site, in order to reduce cost and improve OEE for the individual sites different equipment.
Some further tasks will include:
* Support the development of "Line Centric Organisation" within the business
* Take the lead for direction setting within maintenance to move sites to "maintenance excellence"
* Participate in Calcium role out at sites and take the lead on maintenance lighthouse
* Participate in indirect Calcium workstreams
* Make maintenance cost spend analysis for individual sites to identify savings potential (external spend and spare parts)
* Analyse the insourcing/outsourcing of maintenance tasks and ensure balance is correct to maximise savings
* Carry out spare part analysis for sites
* Carry out maintenance strategy workshops on sites
* Participate in SAP PM and Mobilizer role out at sites to secure right data and structure in SAP PM
* Training and education of sites within different maintenance tools related to the Maintenance leavers in Calcium and focus areas in the maintenance strategy, (e.g. FMECA).
Please note this role requires frequent travel to UK sites with regular overnight stays each week. There will also be occasional travel to other countries.
Who are you?
We are looking for candidates who possess theoretical and practical knowledge of maintenance excellence, and practical maintenance management. You must have excellent communication skills with with ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels. In addition we are looking for the following experience:
* Wide knowledge of production, filliing, packaging, utilities and facilities equipment at dairies
* Strong facilitation skills
* Knowledge of Lean and Lean maintenance
* Analytic skills and capabilities, including using of data from e.g. SAP PM / OEE data and excel
What do we offer?
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
After successful implementation of the Calcium project, you will start up new crucial projects within Arla, giving you exciting challenges and ample opportunity to put your skills to use, also in the future.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.