Are you looking to join a well established growing business as Site Technical Manager?
Do you want to have full autonomy across Technical?
Can you provide strategic thinking for a three year plan and drive the Site forward?
- Managing QA Technologist and Technical Assistant
- Setting Technical standards and promoting a quality assurance culture within the business
- Day to day management of Food Safety and Health and Safety & Hygiene
- Overseeing new lines
- Technically inspiring and leading the Technical team to make the Site technically sound
- Maintaining BRC
- Overseeing the reporting of all technical KPI’s to the manufacturing team, technical reports and being the primary technical representative for day to day production.
- Raising and closing out both internal and external non-conformances, including liaising with all internal stake-holders and the manufacturing, buying, commercial and marketing teams.
If you are a solid Site Technical Manager with 5-10 years experience in Technical within the Food Industry and are looking to be part of fantastic culture and team then please apply.