Are you looking to join a well established growing business as Site Technical Manager?
Do you want to have full autonomy across Technical?
Can you provide strategic thinking for a three year plan and drive the Site forward?
- Managing QA Technologist and Technical Assistant
- Setting Technical standards and promoting a quality assurance culture within the business
- Day to day management of Food Safety and Health and Safety & Hygiene
- Overseeing new lines
- Technically inspiring and leading the Technical team to make the Site technically sound
- Maintaining BRC
- Overseeing the reporting of all technical KPI’s to the manufacturing team, technical reports and being the primary technical representative for day to day production.
- Raising and closing out both internal and external non-conformances, including liaising with all internal stake-holders and the manufacturing, buying, commercial and marketing teams.
If you are a solid Site Technical Manager with 5-10 years experience in Technical within the Food Industry and are looking to be part of fantastic culture and team then please apply.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly