Quality Controller / QA Technician / QA Auditor
Quality Controller / QA Technician / QA Auditor - Slough, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Quality Controller / QA Technician on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Slough. Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, the Quality Controller will monitor the quality and safety of all products produced by the factory and ensure all agreed customer specifications are adhered to.
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete and all products manuals, size templates, colour standards are available in line during manufacturing process.
- Ensure deposit weights specifications are met.
- Monitor the process to ensure specifications are being followed, check product and compare to colour standards, and check internal temperatures.
- Monitor cooling process to ensure product is being adequately cooled without any adverse effects
- Compare product specifications; check size, dimension, colour and other attributes of finished product.
- Monitor packaging to ensure correct labelling, date coding, and correct packaging is being followed.
- Placing questionable product on hold, stopping production line to correct or prevent product quality issues.
- Monitor and check all CCP & QCP points.
- Monitor and record metal detector checks on regular agreed basis. Deviations from the specification must be recorded and reported to the Technical Manager and Shift Manager.
- Assisting in the maintenance of all quality systems.
- Take all completed sheets to the Technical Department on a daily basis.
- Daily temperature checks
- Despatch check including temperature and label check on all products prior to be despatched to customers.
- Shelf life/ Taste panel samples collection
The Ideal Candidate:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- HSE awareness and due diligence
- Effective planning and organisation skills
Hours of Work: 6am to 2pm, or 2pm to 10pm depending on rota
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Quality Controller, QC Controller, Quality Assistant, Technical Assistant, QA Administrator, QA Team Leader, QA Technician, QA Auditor, QA Controller, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, Production, Manufacturer, FMCG, Slough Uxbridge West London, Berkshire
Apply for Quality Controller / QA Technician / QA Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly