Our client, a leading food business in their category is currently seeking a Technical Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant to join their business.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be taking responsibility for assisting with the day to day technical duties within the department.
- Liaise with key customers in meeting their technical and quality assurance requirements.
- Ensure compliance with retailer codes of practice, BRC.
- Assisting the Technical Manager during customer and Third-Party Audits.
- Logging & investigating customer complaints.
- Influencing, educating and liaising with all those involved to ensure a Technical department is a cohesive functioning across all departments.
- Implementing & maintaining an internal audit schedule.
- Technical qualification preferred or with a range of technical experience.
- Experience of operating at a supervisor level previous is preferred.
- Experience of involvement in external customer auditing.
- Comfortable and confident in customer communication.
- QMS management experience.
- HACCP experience, Food Safety & Compliance experience.
What’s on offer?
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours a week.
- Starting salary of up to £30,000 doe.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate experience in a similar technical role within the food industry.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Technical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly