Senior Demand Planner
My client, a globally recognised business, are looking for an experienced Senior Demand Planner to join their team in Buckinghamshire. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your career in the Food Manufacturing Industry with an exciting employer.
- Providing sales forecasts that report sales volumes, assumptions and forecast accuracy on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Liaising and highlighting any concerns to the Commercial teams and Supply Chain teams
- Identify any future demand or actual sales problems and work with the Planning Teams to rectify
- Working with the Commercial teams, ensure that monthly forecasts are correct and realistic
- Maintain and monitor the live forecasts, ensuring promotional activity, new product launches and discontinuations are regularly updated
- At least 2 years relevant experience working within the FMCG Industry is essential
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain Operations, specifically the Demand Planning aspect and degree qualified in Supply Chain/Logistics or similar is desired, not essential
- Ability to work with customers at all levels, internally and externally
- Advanced IT skills, Microsoft Excel and Word experienced
- A good communicator with the skills to adapt to challenging situations
What’s on offer?
- Salary: circa £45,000
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Attractive pension scheme
- Excellent holiday package
If you think you are suitable for this role then please get in touch. Call Toby at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly