Quality Control Manager
A global business, sourcing their product from South America, Europe, Africa, Australasia, India, China and the USA, our client is committed to a process of continuous improvement both in their quest for the best products and in their overall approach. Their stringent quality control, appropriate documentation, ongoing focused research and high levels of service make their brands number one in their respective field.
- Ensure HACCP and all process controls are implemented and maintained to BRC standards and/or other accreditations.
- Conduct factory-based internal audits against the pre-determined schedule.
- Monitoring the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
- Ensure all complaints are investigated and root cause is established to enable solid corrective action implementation and drive complaint reduction and continual improvement.
- Identification of staff training needs and training of quality staff in quality procedures.
- Managing and maintaining the site TACCP/VACCP system.
- Undertake KPI reviews, reports, scheduling and corrective actions.
- Manage Pest Control Contractor and site activities to achieve desired standard.
- Supporting the Technical Manager regarding customer queries including SAQs where required by Sales.
- A Food Science or related degree
- Previous experience working within Technical/Quality
- You will be comfortable writing QMSs and well accustomed to working to HACCP and BRC standards.
- Qualified to HACCP level 3 or above
- Internal Auditor
- Level 3 Food Safety.